Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Featured Artist: Brianne F.

Brianne
    
 
     Meet Brianne F., a fantastic and very creative bracelet designer.  Brianne started making jewelry in 2007  during her "quarter-life crisis," and says, "After burning out at work, I needed to be productive away from the computer."
27.00

     Brianne was drawn to bracelet making when a friend started making jewelry. "I took a handful of classes just to learn the basics. I was hooked after one class.  The rest I've figured out by looking at other jewelry or online."

     On her greatest accomplishment, Brianne says, "Making jewelry has become a passion of mine.  I don't think that would be the case when I began.  Selling online has been a big accomplishment as it takes a lot of courage to put yourself and your work out there for the world to see."

     We think she is fantastic and appreciate her courage!  Check out her work in the featured section on The Sweetest Stitch!


 
22.00

22.00
17.00

17.00
30.00



No comments:

Post a Comment